During this unprecedented time in our history, we want to share an update on Emerling Agency’s preparedness and precautionary measures we are taking. Collectively and individually, all of us have had to make changes in our day-to-day lives. However, we have a dedicated team committed to servicing the needs of our customers. Emerling Agency has a plan in place for emergency situations such as this to ensure the safety of our employees and everyone in our community, especially the more vulnerable among us.
Our Commitment to our Customers
Keeping our promise of excellent customer service for our customers remains a top priority during the COVID-19 outbreak. Our staff is available to answer questions, process claims, assist with payments, provide information, and address any of your personal or commercial insurance and financial needs. Some of the measures we have taken to ensure your safety and deliver on our promise:
- Closed our physical location to the public
- Cross-trained our staff on critical functions to help minimize service interruptions or delays
- Enabled technology to ensure our staff is able to work remotely should this become necessary
- Enacted pandemic planning to account for different variable and scenarios, such as increase in call volume or closure of our building
Protecting our Employees
The health and safety of our employees is essential to our ability to continue to provide service to our customers. We have already put into place social distancing procedures in order to minimize COVID-19 exposure to our employees. This includes:
- Suspending travel-related business and attendance at large events
- Limiting in-person meetings with clients wherever possible
- Adhering to all applicable state and federal mandates relating to the COVID-19 outbreak
- Implementing enhanced workspace cleaning to help limit the spread of germs for those who are working in the office
Emerling Agency will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and we remain flexible to adapt quickly to all scenarios. We are dedicated to keeping you informed. If you have any questions, please call.